Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day with H






Oh my...I won an award. I'm so excited to be a part of the club, I feel as though I some how slipped in through the back door when no-one was watching...lol.
So I spent the afternoon with H showing her around the little market that I buy my fresh foods at. As always (with us) we started off with a little sampling of food...some curried goat and taboulah salad for me and some vegtable biryani for H also we both had a sweet potatoe and spinach pakora. (yum) Then we parused the market for a bit and then the health store to pick up some HORSE pills (fish oil caps) for me, not as great as the food (but I'll choke them down). Some how we ended up looking at cute little onesies (so cute) So now I've got a onesy and so does H. I have to say the look on the sales girls face when H said "I'd like to try this on" was priceless, of course she was refuring to some cute capris not the onesies. All in All a good day all around. Oh yeah apperently I passed the "tests" so not much longer now. The picture at the top (beside my award) is of H and I in our disguises...her as a pig and myself as a bunny. (we're hoping I have a litter apparently)


I'm supposed to pass the award on but there are to many of you to choose from and you all deserve it so...YOU ALL WIN.

5 comments:

  1. Ummmm, ok, BTW (i know tht one at least) WTF (that one too), is RLotLmao or what ever??!!
    TOOI (totally out of it) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO...rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome on the tests.. now let the real fun begin.. sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pic! Glad that all the tests went well, great news! I'm studying Mgmt and Financial Accounting (it's a combo) for my human resources professional certification.
    So excited and looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete