Thursday, February 19, 2009

Am I "sane" enough?

Okay so tomorrow is the BIG day....Am I sane enough.

I'm sitting here working myself up over the prospective questions that I may be asked tomorrow. The IM sent me a link to a questionnaire that a surrogacy agency in the states asks their potential surrogates. Some of the questions on there are daunting to say the least. I feel like alot of the questions that they ask are completely not relevent to my situation but they have definately left me wondering: am I sane enough? I know that I have "God" on my side and that the IP's know everything about me and my past...I have absolutely no secrets and they want me to be their gestational carrier, however I keep thinking what if the powers that be decided that I am not "qualified" enough? Its alot to think about what if I'm responsible for the parents not getting their baby. I would feel so bad. I guess I just have to let go and let God. I know that I am meant to do this and nothing would bring me greater joy than helping them bring home baby. Maybe I just need to stress less and stop worring. It is what it is and I believe I'm sane. As do the IP's as far as I know. I mean they wouldn't be even considering this if they didn't believe I'm sane enough would they? Anyways I just thought I would keep you all up to date on what's going through my mind at this stage. Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. hey!!! I am with you, love you and believe in you-gonna call you early as I see you are around!!!! xoxH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow! Thank you for offering to provide such an amazing gift to someone! I wish you all the best and hope to hear that you are sane! ;)

    ReplyDelete