Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Opperation Joyfulness

Good Morning R here. So today is the start of our "Operation Joyfulness" Was talking on the phone with H yesterday and she explained to me "operation happiness" and we decided that today I would embark on this journey/operation. Now I changed the name to "Operation Joyfullness" because, it wasn't that long ago that one of my friends sent me a loose translation of "Happyness" steming from the word "happenstance" or as my friend explained, caused by a happening. Now its been my experience that lots of things "happen" and not all of them cause happyness so I did not want to base my inner joy on a simple happining. Still with me? Good. So for me its "operation joyfullness" which means that I seek truth and inner joy in all that I do from here on out. Will start my day with prayer and meditation followed by breakfast and a phone call to H.

So my first blog (yesterday) I may have shared to much info on me not enough on them I don't know what I do know is that, it is what it is and I wrote what I wrote. I am new at this.

Oh yeah by the way I (R) am prospective GS and H is IM and G is IF got it? Good. Hope your not to confused by now. Will keep you updated as I go.

Please keep us all in your prayers so that the powers that be may find me "sane" on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah R!! I think that you will find (as I have) a great support in the world of Infertility Blogs...
    This is also an amazing outlet that may take our journey and put it out there to give another person contemplating surrogacy hope and experience.
    love and light, H.

    ReplyDelete