Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sane, Sane, Sane, Sane, Sane!

Ok so...the powers that be say I'm Sane (woot, woot) Of course after reading this post you may not agree but thats alright. So the Dr's visit went well. You say Dr's appointment I say most action I've had in a while lol. So I talked with the psycologist (briefly) Then went upstairs for : Ultrasound, vaginal ultrasound, one on one with Dr, Full Physical, Breast check, pap, cultures, another one on one with Dr, a "team" meet with Dr, followed with bloods. Was a very intensive and full procedure (wow what you gals and guys go through). So we start, was up this morning at 5:00am taking my first prenatal pill.

On another note. I've been taking the time to read alot of other peoples stories and its come to my attention something I inadvertently did. I've notice that a few of you have issues over fertiles using the word "blessed", which I myself have used in the past. Please let me say that I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I as a loose lipped fertile never realized or thought about what my using that word may mean or do to others. I have never felt or believed that I was more "blessed" or better than or above anyone else in my life time. I have been extremely lucky in the child department and I want all of you IF and IVF's to know that I am sorry if at anytime I personally made you feel as though I thought I was more deserving or better then you Because I don't and I'm sorry. I don't think that "God" has stuck his finger out of Heaven and said you, you, and you, can have children and you, you, and you can't. I think its unfortunate and sad when wanting to be/deserving to be parents are unable to have babies because everyone of you deserve it as much as I. On another note may I tell you that my beautiful Mom who I love to pieces was and has always been infertile. My sister and I were lucky enough to have that wonderful women adopt us when we were young toddlers. I am now just realizing the amount of heartache involved in anyones fertility struggle and I'd like you all to know that your in my prayers and my heart and I'm hoping you all end up with the BFP whether it be with you, your surrogate or through adoption.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog via your IP's blog, welcome to the blogging world and congrats on being certified sane! we, my husband, and our GC are all in the midst of the 2ww, we'll know if the transfer worked on Friday. K, our GC is also a first time Surro in Canada (I see you already read her blog).
    Well wishing you all the best and looking forward to reading all about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found Ducks blog and mine!!
    I live near London
    If you have any questions I can do my best to answer them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah R!!! WE are SANE!! We shoulda got that in writing.
    thanks for your thoughts on the "blessed" notion- I am sure that coming into our world (IF) and getting to know what this has been like for me and countless others, will open your eyes to alot of that stuff. Although, the very fact that you are in this with us shows how sensitive to others you truly are.

    BTW, don't duck and suro get you excited about whats to come for us?! wow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best with your journey! You are such an amazing person. Thank you for also taking the time to wish all the IFers out there your thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete